* For Online Live Training Program: Contact Session- 40 hrs & Assignments- 20 hrs.
Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. Python is a clear and powerful object-oriented programming language, comparable to Perl, Ruby, Scheme, or Java. For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains such as finance, oil and gas, physics, and signal processing. This Python Course will cover both basic and advance concepts of Python like writing python scripts, sequence and file operations in python, Machine Learning in Python. You will also go through important and most widely used packages like pandas, numpy scipy etc.
Python can be easy to pick up whether you’re a first-time programmer of your experience with other languages.
After the completion of the Python Certification Course, you should be able to:
- Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
- Uses an elegant syntax, making the programs you write easier to read.
- Is an easy-to-use language that makes it simple to get your program working? This makes Python ideal for prototype development and other ad-hoc programming tasks, without compromising maintainability.
- Comes with a large standard library that supports many common programming tasks such as connecting to web servers, searching text with regular expressions, reading and modifying files.
- Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors, and IDEs
- Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
- Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and Regular expressions.
- Analyzing, cleaning, modeling data and organizing the result of the analysis into a form which suitable for plotting and tabular display.
No Experience is required, attendees having prior programming experience and familiarity with basic concepts such as variables/scopes, flow-control, and functions would be beneficial. Prior exposure to object-oriented programming concepts is not required, but definitely beneficial.[button link="https://rcplindia.in/syllabus/25.pdf" newwindow="yes"] Course Content[/button]